What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
What are cookies
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line booking and site navigation.
2. For Cariad Babi to market to you.
3. To enable Cariad Babi to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns,competitions etc.
4. To enable Cariad Babi to meet its contractual obligations.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
This Policy was last reviewed on 5th December 2021 and will be reviewed annually.
Call us on 07368450874
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org