Integra Size 1
- Suitable from newborn (7.5lb) until around 2 years of age
- Weight tested to 24kg – it is fine to use a size 1 for occasional carries with a large toddler or preschooler. But at around 22lb/10kg you might like to consider a size 2 if you are using your integra frequently.
- Use the Accessory Strap to cinch the waist of the carrier to make it suitable for small infants.
- Front carries from birth
- Back carries from when baby can sit independently around 6 months
- Panel dimensions 14 inches wide and 20 inches high to create a seat up to 16 inches wide
Size 2 from 18 months found here.
Size 3 from 3 years found here.
Integra ethics are fundamental. Integra ensure the exceptionally high standards of their products. They carefully source all elements including vegetable inks, recycled card/paper and carbon neutral couriers. Integra offer fair working conditions, proudly supporting their staff through parenthood and family life. All Integra carriers are made in Somerset, UK. Being mindful of their carbon footprint, packaging is intentionally minimal.
Wildflower, Martha, Mermaid and Unicorns, Olive Twist, Always, Ochre Linen, Sage, Starburst
1 review for Integra Size 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Abbygail (verified owner) –
The sling is really easy and comfortable to use. Although when back carrying the straps can sometimes rub a little when I have bare arms. The sling fits both me and my baby really well, it also fits my baby’s daddy brilliantly. I was particularly pleased that the sling is also super easy to wash.