Tegu Swivel Bug


Twist & Pull this Swivel Bug to experience the magic of magnets!

  • Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks.
  • Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts.
  • Sustainably sourced, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods.
  • Packaged box measures 0.98 x 5.11 x 6.89 inches
  • Suitable for children ages 12+ months.

The Swivel Bug is suitable from 12 months onwards. Children can twist and pull the swivel bug and it's wings, flipping them to hear the magnets reconnect. Specifically designed for little hands, the Tegu Swivel Bug fosters playful experimentation and the joy of discovery. An internal elastic cord lets children experiment with elastic tension. Let these bugs fly away with their imagination, a perfectly sized travel toy for on the go parenting.

Tegu believe that play should be free from rules, expectations, and scripted narratives. Children need space to relax, laugh and have fun. To imagine and create new worlds, to discover themselves and the world on their own terms. With Tegu’s sustainably made toys, children are invited into a world of exploration, discovery and to experience the joy of the moment.

Tegu is a vertically-integrated company, who intimately know heir supply chain and suppliers. Made in Honduras, just outside of Tegucigalpa, Tegu Toys have sustainability, social change and a love of play at the heart of everything they make.

Tegu work with local Honduran cooperatives to hand select each tree. One tree can create over 1200 sets of blocks and each set sold will see up to 10 trees planted. Tegu purchase wood only from FSC certified companies. They use a water-based lacquer incorporated with colour pigments, meaning every toy is non-toxic and each magnet is specifically positioned within the block to aid play. Tegu toys enable your children to learn so much more whilst playing without realising: from scale and fractions to design and engineering!

Kindly note: This product contains small magnets. If swallowed, magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.

Read more about Tegu here.

Additional information



, ,


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.