- Designed to look and feel like grown up pants, can be pulled up and down easily
- Rustle-free materials allow little ones to feel the wetness
- Will absorb one medium sized toddler wee
- Please use only for daytime training, for night time training check out our Pop-in night time pants.
- Available in 4 sizes – Small, Medium, Large & XLarge (S- 12-18 months, M – 18-24 months, L – 2-2.5 years, XL 2.5 years+)
- Wash with similar colours
Outer layer: 65% polycotton, 35% cotton. Inside core: 100% polyester microfibre. Waterproofing: PU coated polyester, Inner layer: 100% polyester (fast wicking fast drying)
These specially designed training pants have been created to ease the transition from nappy to potty. The super soft revamped pop-in training pants are designed to take the puddles out of potty training. They look and feel like grown up pants, yet still let little ones feel the wetness and can be pulled up and down easily. Unlike ‘normal’ pants these super training pants have a little extra help hidden inside; tucked away out of sight is a combination of absorbent and waterproof materials to help minimise the mess of any little accidents.
Pop-in training pants are designed to absorb one toddler sized wee, giving you a little more time and fewer puddles on the journey to potty independence! Close Parent have injected an element of fun into the designs with this new Puffin print, which your little one won’t be able to resist putting on! Available in four sizes. Please use only for day time training.
Why coolpass? Coolpass is a specially designed fabric made with a fast wicking fast drying (polyester) yarn, this means that liquid is drawn up very quickly and effectively into the absorbent panel. Come laundry time this material is great and so convenient, it air dries incredibly fast making it a great option for those who don’t have any outdoor drying space.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Choose the date, time and place to suit you and we'll bring the slings.
Still feeling confused? A face to face demonstration often helps & includes one weeks hire.