Cloth Sanitary Pads Medium
- 19 x 17cm Pack of 2
- Pre-wash your pads a couple of times before you use them for the first time to increase their absorbency.
- After you’ve used your pads it’s a good idea to rinse them in cold water to prevent staining.
- Simply pop them in your bag and when your period has finished wash them all up to 60 degrees.
- Please don’t use fabric conditioner as this will make your pads less absorbent.
- Avoid direct heat – air drying is best.
- Matching Mini Sanitary Wetbags also available.
Most women throw away around 11,000 plastic-filled sanitary products, and spend over £1,000 for the privilege.
Reusable cloth sanitary pads are a bit like reusable wipes – once you’ve tried them you’ll wish you’d swapped earlier.
Baba and Boo cloth sanitary pads (often called CSP) are made of with a layer of comfortable, super-soft bamboo charcoal fleece and an absorbent inner layer. There is a hidden waterproof layer that’s made from the same breathable PUL which makes their nappies so popular.
The poppers mean your pads stay firmly in place so that slips and leaks are a thing of the past.
This medium set is 19x17cm. It’s perfect for day time use and comes in a pack of two.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The PoD, Liversage Street, Castleward Boulevard, DE1 2LH
Cariad Babi Ltd. All rights reserved. Reg 12331130